Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you've been obsessed with Thalia since you first heard her belt out "Amor a La Mexicana," then you'll delight in her new stint as a fashion designer for Macy's. The Latin bombshell (who married big time music exec Tommy Mottola in 2000) has just released her own namesake collection for the department store, and Macy's in Dadeland Mall, Aventura Mall, Westland Mall, The Falls, and Pembroke Lakes Mall are lucky to carry it. We'll warn you: it's all kinds of Latin bombshell, the kind of hip-hugging, cleavage-baring, leapord-print threads that Sofia Vergara would wear on Modern Family. Check out our faves after the jump.
- Thalia Sodi Laser-Cut Faux-Leather Bomber Jacket,
- Thalia Sodi Gold-Tone Chain Black Fringe Necklace, , $34.50.
- Thalia Sodi Short-Sleeve Belted Jumpsuit, $99.50.
- Thalia Sodi Women's Miel High Heel Booties $89.50.
- Thalia Sodi Ruched-Ankle Leopard-Print Jumpsuit, $99.50.
- Thalia Sodi Long-Sleeve High-Low Maxi Dress, $99.50.
- Thalia Sodi Printed Scuba Body-Con Dress, $89.50.
- Thalia Sodi Gold-Tone Red Tribal Crystal Stretch Bracelet,
- Thalia Sodi Metallic Faux-Leather Moto Jacket, $89.50.
· Mexican Superstar Thalia and Macy's to Launch a New Line [Racked Miami]