Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- YSL platform sandals // size: 5.5 // $150
- Black Chanel jacket // $550
- Isabel Marant white lace blouse // Size: M,L // $250
- Chanel gray shirt // Size: 42 // $150
- Chanel blue tweed jacket // Size: 44 // $475
- Jimmy Choo white leather bag // $800
- Rodarte white couture dress // size: XS // $450
- Armani white scorpion dress (still has $8,500 price tag!) // size: 2-4 // $995
- Missoni multicolor dress // $150
- Prada navy blouse // 40 // $150
- Dior white purse // $850
- Jean Paul Gaultier bustier // size: 40 // $350
- Chanel blouse // size: 44 // $150
- Louis Vuitton red shoes // size: 8 // $150
A Chanel blouse for $150? Thierry Mugler for $275? Helmut Lang for $40?! Yes, this is reality. This weekend Merrick Park is hosting their annual Fashionably Conscious sale, with enough marked down vintage designer finds to eat your heart out.
The first floor near Burburry will be a frenzy for label lovers, but all for a good cause of course. All proceeds benefit the Coconut Grove Cares foundation, which focuses on building better communities for Coconut Grove families by providing after school care programs and summer camps. The entry fee goes down daily, from $25 on Friday to $10 on Saturday and then to $5 on Sunday. The team has sent us a few of the items you'll find over the weekend, so click through for some Valentino, Jimmy Choo, and Rodarte eye candy, deeply discounted and highly for a good cause.
· Fashionably Conscious [Official Site]