Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Just a far shot of what you'll find on sale at The Webster.
- Sale items are noted by red, green or blue stickers, like this Balenciaga beauty.
- SO MUCH SPARKLE ON SALE.
- The family, from the bottom left to top right: Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Tom Ford, YSL and Proenza Schouler.
- The prices on these Charlotte Olympia pumps might melt our hearts as quickly as those ice cream pumps might melt... if they were real.
- These Suno finds on sale are pretty snazzy.
- Meet the Wangs. The Alexander Wangs.
The only thing bigger than IKEA announcing its opening date today, is The Webster proclaiming its bi-annual 70 percent off sale! That's right, Inside you'll find several racks of designer goods both upstairs and downstairs, at prices that may make your heart flutter for just a minute.
That must-have Maison Martin Margiela see-through trench that was once $2,354? It can now be yours for just over $700. The classic tweed Chanel frock you've always wanted, but couldn't bear to spend $4,500 on? Add it to your collection for just $1,350. Fret not though, as more contemporary lines like Theyskens Theory, Band of Outsiders, and Suno, which are normally in the $400 to $700 range, are up for grabs at roughly $200, give and take a few digits.
Another reason you should check out the webster for this most wonderful time of year? The bags! This is the first time The Webster has included this category on sale and they didn't skimp either. We're talking Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler, and Givenchy, however they aren't on display, so you'll have to ask an associate to fetch them for you. Shoes are of note too; we spotted some cute Valentino flats and Charlotte Olympia pumps. Check out a few of our observations below.
· The Webster Miami [Official Site]
· Laure Heriard Dubreuil Talks Her Dream Closet, The Webster [Racked Miami]
· All Coverage of The Webster [Racked Miami]