Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
1) South Beach: We're remembering Robin Williams today, with clips from his campy/fabulous movie about South Beach drag queens and modern-day family values, The Birdcage.
2) Sunny Isles Beach: The gigantic penthouse atop Jade Signature, starchitect Herzog & de Meuron's new Miami condo tower, is on the market for $29 million. This way for some serious floor plan porn.
3) Gables Estates: Here's a classic Colonial from the 1960s in Coral Gables. The house has its strengths and weaknesses, but it bound to be desired by many solely for its land. Is it worth saving, or bound for the scrap heap? Tell us, in the comments.
4) South Miami: This adorable little historic cottage, beautifully restored, in South Miami is yours for the taking, but you've gotta take it ASAP. Literally. If you've got a piece of land and will pay to move it, you can have it gratis.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]