Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Sawgrass Mills is adding a pattern-frenzied Vera Bradley outlet to its repertoire of 350 stores, as well as SIX:02, which is Foot Locker's latest concept: a hip, trendy women's sportswear store.
This will be Vera Bradleys third Florida location (the others are in Orlando and Estero) and is due to open in the fall in Avenue 2, right near the Rainforest Cafe and Starbucks. Expect to find all the colorful floral and paisley quilted cotton handbags, luggage, backpacks and accessories here. SIX:02 will be opening in September near Nieman Marcus and Last Call.
On another Sawgrass note, AllSaints is slated to open in October. Hallelujah!
· Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores [Sun Sentinel]
· Vera Bradley and SIX:02 Will Open This Fall at Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise [MH]
· AllSaints to Open, Kate Spade Sized Up and More Buzz at Sawgrass Mills [Racked Miami]
· Sawgrass Mills [Official Site]
· All Sawgrass Mills Coverage [Racked Miami]