Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If there's one thing we know how to do in Miami, it's how to throw a good party, and weddings are no exception. While who you invite is arguably the most important part of your event, rings aside, your reception venue definitely sets the tone for what kind of day or night lies ahead.
We present to you ten of Miami's most stunning wedding venues, from the old bank vaults of Downtown's Alfred I. Dupont building to the rolling avocado fields at Estancia Culinaria in the Florida Redlands. Click through to admire the view, and let us know if you'd add any more in the comments.
- The Alfred I. Dupont Building, 169 East Flagler Street, Miami. [Photo]
- The Viceroy, 485 Brickell Avenue, Miami. [Photo]
- Venetian Pool, 2701 De Soto Boulevard, Coral Gables. [Photo]
- Ancient Spanish Monastery, 16711 West Dixie Highway, North Miami Beach. [Photo]
- Villa Woodbine, 2167 South Bayshore Drive, Miami. [Photo]
- The Temple House, 1415 Euclid Avenue, Miami Beach. [Photo]
- The Setai, 2001 Collins Avenue, Miami. [Photo]
- The Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Avenue, Coral Gables. [Photo]
- The Cruz Building, 3157 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove. [Photo]
- Estancia Culinaria, click here to request address. [Photo]
· Custom Wedding To-Go Munchies by Miami's Local Food Vendors [Racked Miami]
· All Weddings Week Posts [Racked Miami]