Racked Editor-Approved Denim Brands
- Image via Adriano Goldschmied
- Natalie Alcala, Racked LA editor: "Never thought I'd say this, but Wildfox makes incredible denim. Michelle Siwy—formerly of Siwy Denim—designs it. Perfect
- Kenzie Bryant, Racked National senior editor: "I have pretty athletic legs that I'm sometimes proud of, sometimes scared of, and Koral denim kind of reins them in without
- Leslie Price, Racked National editor: "I'm really loving my new R13 jeans—the fabric really sucks you in and isn't super stretchy."
- Jackie Goldstein, Director of Operations: "I wear BDG's Twig fit, like, everyday. I'm 5'3" with an excellent butt and le
- Anna Caplan, Racked Dallas editor: "Mother jeans fit a shortie like me really well."
- Kristen Philipkoski, Racked SF editor: "I feel like I’m in such good company here among other short girls with butts! I have been a Citizens of Humanity fa
- Natalie Alcala, Racked LA editor: "I'm a huge fan of Adriano Goldschmied. They hit the waist just right."
Nicola Fumo, Racked market editor: "MiH makes you look really tall and long, even when you're neither."
Izzy Grinspan, Racked editorial director: "Agreed, MiH i
- Nicola Fumo, Racked market editor: "J Brand Maria forever and ever. Just don't let the tailor dry clean them when you drop
- Laura Gurfein, Racked New York associate editor: "Current/Elliot fits curvy girls!