Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If the thought of eco-friendly fashion induces images of potato sacks, then clearly you haven't visited shopethica.com. InStyle just gave this online site the #1 spot on its list of eco-friendly shopping sites, and our own Racked National named it one of the best sites to score indie designer goods at. But why are we bringing them up, you ask? Because they'll be opening a pop-up shop here for tomorrow only, and April is Earth Month, after all.
We managed to sneak into the Ethica database to grab some exclusive shots from their Spring '14 lookbook- ok, maybe we just asked nicely- and we'll admit we ducked our heads back in surprise. Between their drawstring crop tops, and floral and high waisted shorts, we find it hard to believe that that much style can come out of something that's either sustainable, vegan, handmade by people in need, or just a combination of the three. Details of the event can be found after the jump, as will the mind-blowingly awesome threads we can't stop raving about, and their discounted prices for tomorrow.
- Samantha Pleet Hoist Blouse, $95
- Samantha Pleet Leaf Shorts, $100
- Samantha Pleet Chambray Token Dress, $200
- Samantha Pleet Leaf Tank, $80
- Atelier Delphine Track Shorts, $85
- Atelier Delphine Lyric Pants, $140
- Atelier Delphine Novella Shorts, $100
- Mary Meyer Level Dress, $130
- Mary Meyer Zero-Waste Maxi Dress, $125
- Valentine Gauthier Motel Shorts, $120
- Valentine Gauthier Road Skirt, $150
- alentine Gauthier Embroidered Birdy Skirt, $165
The Ethica Store will be located at 537 Southwest 12th Avenue and will run from 12 to 8pm tomorrow, April 17.
· Ethica [Official Site]