Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Images Via Ashley Brozic
- The most appropriate crop tops to wear to Avicii's at Ultra, each sold at $30.
- Hey Brother, don't forget to grab a stack of me before you go home.
- At $1, there's enough to go around!
- Avicii's put his stamp on these $100 Urbanear headphones, literally.
- Let these $30 snapbacks take your head to different Levels.
- Avicii's $20 water bottles are the only way you should be drinking water, and his $24 towels make wiping off your rave sweat cool. Possibly? Ok, probably not.
- We were wondering how long it would take until this play on words sprouted up. The perfect way to take home all of your UMF paraphernalia? This $60 gym bag.
- And we wish so to...
If you were picturing a LIV-like atmosphere at the Avicii pop-up shop, you'd better set your standards lower. Like, La Covacha lower.
It's not a beat-blasting paradise with LED lights illuminating the merchandise. In fact, it's not even its own standalone shop at all. It's a small section of Wings, that mega touristy store at the corner of Lincoln and Collins, right next to the shot glasses, artificial clams and plastic alligators.
We'll cut the store some slack though. We popped in unannounced, only to discover that the setup hadn't been completed and some of the merchandise hadn't arrived. Overall though, Avicii's stuff is pretty sweet, and you're guaranteed to find everything you need to deck yourself out as the ultimate Avicii fangirl or guy. Except pants. There are $1 condoms, but no pants.
· All Winter Music Conference Coverage [Racked Miami]