Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The sound of style is blasting this week in Miami and we're keen on some serious coverage. From DJ pop-up shops to neon-hued fashion tips, check in with Racked Miami for your daily dose of Winter Music Conference style.
- This is a Love Song Tetra Tank, PacSun, $77
- Pink Floyd crop top, Forever 21, $12.80
- Clover Canyon Neoprene bralette top,
- Stretch velvet boustier, American Apparel, $40
- Top Secret Hippie bralette, Urban Outfitters, $54
- Floral Lush crop top, Forever 21, $11.50
- One Rad Girl 'Emilia' double v-neck bralette,
- Sandy bra top, Slasher Girl, $20
- Finders Keepers 'Don't Kill My Vibe' top, Splash Boutique, $103
- Faye top, Slasher Girl, $129
- One Eastern Fringe bralette,
- Studio Guipure lace camisole, Zara, $35.90
- Topshop sequin bralette, Nordstrom, $76
- Rachel Roy cropped top, Macy's, $44
Ultra Music Festival is like a black hole of shirts; you'll find more bedazzled and neon push-ups than if you were watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. And while most years we'd tell you to heed your mother's advice and put a damn shirt on, this year we're giving you a free pass, as we've seen the dawn of the only acceptable bra-like garment in the universe: the bralette. To the dismay and delight of many, the loose cotton crops of yesteryear have long become another routine wardrobe staple, which leaves room to get a little more creative, a little more risqué. Not to be confused with an actual undergarment, the fashion bralette is usually made with a thicker fabric and falls a few inches above your belly button. Some are sporty enough to wear by day with an edgy pair of overalls or high wasted shorts, others are fancy enough to wear by night with high waisted slacks or a skirt. Check out our roundup of the perfect Ultra bralettes you can find around town, so you can finally put away that glue gun and your C-cup.
· All Winter Music Conference Posts [Racked Miami]