Lilly Pulitzer's Kitschy Home Finds
- If you aren't at least a bit amused by this suited whippet, then you should probably talk to someone about your sense of humor.
- Don't be scared. It's just a leaded glass replica of an iguana, estimated to go for under $200.
- No Floridian home from the 90s is complete without a patterned Rattan sofa. The estimated price for this guy is under $200.
- Refer above to see how we feel about these living room throw pillows.
- These glazed sphinxes are sure to brighten any room, although they might not land on their feet if they fall.
- We think Lilly really had a thing for cats.
- Not sure what gives that away...
- Bring a piece of Ellis Island to your backyard with Lilly Pulitzer's 87-inch Lady Liberty.
- There's something missing about these Dan W. Smith paintings. It'll be tailing us all day...
- The most affordable item in the auction catalog is this colorful set of porcelain Japanese waterfowl. The estimated bidding price is set at $20-40.
- The band's all here! Quit monkeying around and place your $400 bid on these majolica figurines of musical primates.
- Can't decide on the sliced pineapple tray, the fat cat or the teeny rooster? Neither could we. Just bid on the whole set.
- Yeah we're not really sure what to say about this art print either.