Junior & Hatter
- Image Via Photo Boutique Inc
- Gabriel came in with a pre-groomed mane, so Diaz just tightened it up by finely trimming the sides and keeping it nice and long at the top with a slight side bend. "You see a lot of guys doing the hard part on the side, very 1920s style, with a little bit
- Before shaving, Diaz suggests placing a hot towel on your face. The moisture will loosen the hair follicles and ensure a smoother, less-agitating shave.
- When it comes to receiving a hot shave treatment, Diaz says it's all about the experience. "I think it's about the experience of being pampered for the guys. They don't really have a lot of things that they can do, so I feel like it's just an experience f
- Diaz advises to constantly change your blades and never use ones that are too old. She uses a straight blade on her clients. "It gets a nice, close, tight shave and it probably lasts longer than a regular shave. Usually I have my guests tell me it'll last
- Once Diaz was done with him, Gabriel had a cleaner, edgier new look to flaunt.
- While Gabriel barely needed a snip, Daniela came in ready to lose some inches. "It's slightly reparative, the cut that we're doing," said Silvestri. "She has a lot of hair, a lot of beautiful hair. The ends are a little bit stringy, a little bit tentacle-
- Daniela has a full head of thin hair which, according to Silvestri, is ideal but only if you keep everything focused on the crown area. Before giving her a "big, bangin' blowdry," he chopped off two inches of hair and added some face framing layers. "She'
- Silvestri curled Daniela's hair by using a small round brush and a hair dryer. He worked each individual section, making sure to never stretch the curls too much. Once he felt the section was dry, he wrapped it up to her scalp, took the butt of the dryer
- Silvestri isn't a fan of hair that's too made-up, so he untamed Daniela's do a bit by blowing it out in all directions. As for what product he used, Silvestri coated her hair with Living Proof's PHD, which tames frizz, smooths and adds volume at the same
- An hour and two inches later, Silvestri revealed Daniela's cropped and curled look, which was just the right amount of sexy and tousled.
- And just like that this blogger and photographer duo was ready to hit the town for Valentine's Day.