Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
2014 ends in just hours (time flies, folks!), so we think it's a good time to revisit the most fanned out stories this year. Hottest trainer coverage was by far the most favorited by readers, with contestant Julie Wiesman's page garnering the most attention. Also buzzy were our maps, from where to find the best consigned goods to Miami's best shopping experiences. After the jump we've listed out the ten most trafficked stories this year, so sit back, read up, and let the final hours of 2014 go by in style.
10. Miami's 38 Essential Home Goods and Furniture Stores
9. Vote: Which Miami Blogger is Dominating the Blogosphere
8. 18 Miami Shops to Stock Up on Swimwear This Summer
7. What the Flight Attendant of the Future will Look Like
6. Introducing Miami's Indie 38: The City's Best Independent Shops
5. The 38 Essential Shopping Experiences, Spring 2014
4. Miami's Five Best Consignment Shops
3. It's Time to Vote for Miami's Coolest Store Sidekick Now!
2. Crate & Barrel To Close At The Falls; Everything Must Go!
1. Miami's Hottest Trainer Contest
Racked Video: 365 Days of Outfit Inspiration - 2014 Year in Style