Miami: Design District
- The screen that was once there on 39th street has been taken down to reveal the new open-aired shopping area.
- The Louis Vuitton's Herman Miller X Pierre Paulin exhibit is currently taking place inside the Palm Court through Sunday. You have to head past the Fly's Eye Dome and go up the escalators upstairs to reach it.
- See, "watch row."
- Alchemists' third Miami location is set to open here.
- More watch and jewelry stores upstairs, with a Lladro's porcelain figurines thrown into the mix.
- Here sits VHernier's second Miami location; the first is in Coral Gables.
- Bvulgari seems to be one of the only store open at the moment, although a few seem ready to go.
- This is the first thing you see when you head up the escalators, right next to Emporio Armani and another vacant storefront.
- Giorgio Armani looks almost ready to open upstairs!
- There are still a lot of tenant vacancies. For now we can stare at some pretty gorgeous women wearing Marni.
- Here's what the entrance to The Palm Court looks like from the upstairs floor. As you can see, the tapestry covering the other side of 38th street has been removed to reveal the entire extent of Paseo Ponti, a brick walkway connecting the streets and maki