Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- By 9:50am, there were close to 100 people in line, ready to score a free yoga mat designed by artist David Lebo. A few guests waited in yoga pose...
- These bottles suspended from the ceiling are hand-blown and come from the brewery of a former Lululemon employee in Colorado, a store rep confirms.
- This is common in the store.
- These limited edition tank tops were designed by David Lebo and are only available at Lululemon's Lincoln Road location.
- Don't tell us this isn't the prettiest water fountain you've ever seen.
- In case you tire of squeezing into yoga pants, these groovy lush chairs are just waiting for you...
- ... with plenty of reading materials!
- Community events and ads will be placed on the Sweat Beach board near the fitting rooms, where you can also get your clothing tailored.
- By the time we left, David Lebo's artwork was in the process of being installed, and should be up in no time!
- Woodapalooza is Lululemon's next big event. We'll have more details on this soon!
Clear out your raggedy workout gear, because Lululemon on Lincoln Road is officially open! As we reported earlier this week, the interior is vastly large with tons of teal, and some interesting bottles suspended from the ceiling. They have quite the packed schedule for opening weekend, like 8:30am Flybarre and yoga flow classes on Saturday and Sunday, which include beer and sliders or jazz music! If you weren't able to make it for free artsy yoga mats this morning, click through for your first tour inside.
· Lululemon on Lincoln Road is Almost Ready to Open! [Racked Miami]
· It's Confirmed: Lululemon is Taking Over Van Dyke's First Floor [Racked Miami]
· All Lululemon Coverage [Racked Miami]