Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
1) Coconut Grove: Just listed, Miami-Dade County's new most expensive listing is a $65 million Mediterranean Revival palace, on 6.9 bayfront acres, and a history dating back to Miami's pioneer days.
2) Coconut Grove: This midcentury modern jungle-covered bungalow, perhaps by the great Alfred Browning Parker, is the physical embodiment of the eclectic "Old Grove."
3) Ponce Davis: Things are looking up for NY Yankee Alex Rodriguez, who's turning a new page and building himself a new house in the oh, so very nice Ponce Davis neighborhood.
4) Edgewater: The giant James Turrell sculpture that swallowed up the Guggenheim's famous atrium in a blockbuster exhibition recently will have a permanent home along with an equally monumental Richard Serra sculpture in a new private art museum coming to Miami. Do have a look.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]